Friday, July 6, 2007



It's HOT!!!! Front page of an Idaho Paper!!!!


Sorry,for some reason this computer won't let me type in the title field,so no title for this post.

Erica you are amazing!!!!

Erica is my friend in Ogden Utah,our final destination(on bikes at least), and she sent me an email today that I felt I needed to share with the world (or at least the world that is reading our blog). Although Robyn are both excessively stubborn Tauruses, it is nice to know that we have an out if it is really needed! Good people,YEAH!

Here is the email:

Be careful in this heat ... it's dangerous. Also, you guys are within rescue distance. If you need me to, I can drive out and pick you up. The bikes might be a bit of a challenge, but I'm sure we could make something work.

Apparently southern Utah is experiencing record heat ...

- Erica


Yeah, also Idaho and the entire west is experiencing a heat wave!!!! HOT,HOT,HOT! So the plan is to drink lots,bike early and stay in the shade and sleep and eat the rest of the day...life is not really all that bad.

Thanks again Erica and see you soon, although hopefully in Ogden and not stranded on the side of the I-84 somewhere :-P

No comments: