Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back in the DAY....



Racing in the K4, I think this is in Kamloops. Alana is in front, then Lisa and Patricia and then Robyn.



Robyn biking in Maple Ridge.



Robyn, Alana and some poor squashed blue person in the middle at Rovent



This is how we flatten the snow where we are planning on putting our tent, dont think we will have that problem in Utah




Robyn helping me...yet again!



Our ribbons with Lisa and Patricia




Alana on her bike in Maple Ridge


So I am getting my stuff unpacked and I found some photos of Robyn and I doing cool stuff. The quality is not too great since they are photos of the photos and I did it quickly, but oh well.

BTW Robyn, the nomad scarf is looking great...and they do eat spagetti in Morocco, but I would not suggest to try it, they totally over cook the pasta!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Holy crap, how old are these photos???? The Rovent ones are the most recent, and I think that must have been in 2001. Thank god we've got new bikes and won't be riding those old clunkers with plastic bags full of stuff strapped to the back...